The Queen Studios Holiday Deals Sale ("Sale") is organized and conducted by Hangzhou Shouchuan Cultural and Creative Co. Ltd., (D.B.A Queen Studios), hereinafter referred to as the "Company."
- The Sale will commence on November Twenty Fourth (24th) at Nine (9) AM GMT+8and conclude on November Twenty Eighth (28th) at Eight (8) AM GMT+8.
- The Company reserves the right to extend or terminate the Sale period at its discretion.
- The Sale is open to customers online in authorised sales territories only, and are further subject to the terms and conditions outlined herein.
- Participants must adhere to the age restrictions and other legal requirements in their respective jurisdictions.
Discounts and Offers:
- Discounts and offers are applicable to selected items only and are subject to availability.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or withdraw discounts and offers without prior notice.
- All prices during the Sale are final and non-negotiable.
- The Company will make reasonable efforts to ensure product availability during the Sale.
- In the event of stock shortages, the Company may offer rain checks or substitute products at its discretion.
Ordering and Payment:
- Orders can be placed online during the Sale period.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of purchase.
- The Company accepts various payment methods, as specified on the website or in-store.
Shipping and Delivery:
- Shipping and delivery times may be affected during the Sale period due to increased demand.
- The Company will make reasonable efforts to fulfill orders promptly, but delays may occur.
- Shipping may be provided free of charge for the majority of products to all licensed regions. The customer is responsible for checking the shipping terms of the product before making a purchase.
Taxes and Import Duties:
- You may be charged import duties or taxes when the collectible reaches the delivery country. These charges vary and must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
- We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and it's important to note that Queen Studios has no control over customs charges and duties and we can't tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
Returns and Exchanges:
- Exchanges may be permitted for defective or damaged items within 48-Hours of receipt at the destinationdays of purchase, as per the Company's standard exchange policy.
- If the collectible has arrived faulty or damaged within the After-Sale Period the customer must report the faults or damages to the person or company they bought from as soon as possible.
- The person or company should ask for evidence of damage (Video and or Photographic Evidence, Edition Numbers, Time of Receipt and Country).
- The first owner, store, or company is then responsible for reporting these damages to Queen Studios’ Customer Support Team.
- The Customer Support Team will work with the Production Manager to assess if the collectible can be repaired locally, or if a full replacement is required.
- As it’s not cost-effective to ship back to China, many people choose the local option first, and Queen Studios’ Customer Support Team will work with the first buyer to cover most or all of the costs related to repairs.
- For any irreparable pieces, we will organize a full replacement.
- We do our up-most to handle every damage case as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Due to the nature of the collectibles, we deal with each report on a case-by-case basis with a custom solution.
- The After-Sales Support Period is within 1 Year after the product is received by the customer (*Provided that the damage is not caused by the customer).
- Customers must maintain proof of payment and delivery to verify when the product was received.
- Queen Studios will not cover costs or take responsibility for damages caused by mishandling.
- If the collectible is damaged beyond repair due to user error, a replacement may be available at the cost of the customer if stocks are available.
- If the customer’s product is damaged outside of the After Sales Period or is damaged as a result of user error, it may be possible to ship it back to the Queen Studios workshop or repair it locally at the expense of the customer. Please contact customer support for more information.
- Replacement parts and pieces may not always be available outside of the After Sales Period.
- Customers that have damaged or faulty collectibles outside of the After Sales Period should contact the first buyer to inquire about repairs or replacement parts*. (*As each collectible is unique, replacement parts may not always be available, especially outside of the After Sales Period)
- Orders cannot be cancelledonce payment has been processed.
Termination or Modification:
- The Company reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sale, including these terms and conditions, at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Mainland China, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mainland China.
By participating in the Queen Studios Holiday Deals Sale, customers agree to abide by these terms and conditions. The Company reserves the right to take appropriate action against any individual or entity found to be in violation of these terms.
Hangzhou Shouchuan Cultural and Creative Co. Ltd.,
[November Seventeen (17) 2023]