Following the release of the 1/6 scale Gandalf collectible figure by INART, the team have been answering questions from eager collectors on the best way to style and pose the figure. Although the final decision is up to you. We have put together a quick guide on some of the basic futzing that may be required.
In this post, you can see our video guide and some instructions below to make your Gandalf The Grey from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring looks tip-top!
Maintenance Guide Video:
For an authentic look, ensure the trousers cover both the leg and the top of the shoes.
- Hair Styling:
- The rooted hair headsculpt is pre-styled and protected in a special box.
- For minor adjustments, use tweezers or a fine comb.
- For stray strands, a small brush dipped in water. Gel also works wonders.
Position the belt for desired elasticity and thread the buckle through the braided belt holes. Secure the position as you thread the belt through the waist bottom.
Attach the scabbard through the three rings for a secure fit.
- Attaching Hands to Cloak:
- Remove the hands first.
- Slide thumbs into the robe’s sleeve holes.
- Reattach hands to wrists after positioning.
- LED Light Activation:
- Connect the LED to the gemstone's lower end.
- After activation, insert it into the Moria Staff top space.
- Note: Handle with care to avoid sticking.
- Displaying with the Pipe Staff:
- Use tweezers to thread the staff's rope and secure it with a knot.
- Choose gripped hands for staff insertion and adjust grip for the rope.
- Costume Care:
- Dampen the costume evenly with a spray bottle.
- Run your hand along the garment folds.
- Let it air dry.
For the cloak, detach and reattach the head sculpt as needed.
With these steps, you can ensure that your Gandalf the Grey figure remains in pristine condition, making it a centerpiece in your collection for years to come. Remember, proper care ensures longevity and value.
STAY UPDATED WITH INART & QS!
Don't miss out on the latest news, upcoming releases, and special promotions. Subscribe to our Newsletter now and be the first to get updates directly in your inbox!