Thank you for visiting the Queen Studios Store!
The guys at Queen Studios work hard to make the best silicone and polystone collectibles possible. We have a strict Quality Control process, but we know from time to time things can go wrong.
We’re going to do our best to support you, but we have to make sure Queen Studios and our partners are treated fairly. The following steps below are in place to make sure we can solve your problem smoothly and promptly.
Queen Studios currently has licenses that only allow us to sell our products in a select number of countries. We do have authorized partners overseas, and we are aware that some fans have bought busts and statues via other methods. Please read the points below to see the best course of action based on your situation.
AFTER SALES SUPPORT (INSIDE OF SUPPORT PERIOD)
- If the collectible has arrived faulty or damaged within the After-Sale Period the customer must report the faults or damages to the person or company they bought from as soon as possible.
- The person or company should ask for evidence of damage (Video and or Photographic Evidence), edition numbers, time of receipt, country).
- The first owner, store or company is then responsible for reporting these damages to Queen Studios Customer Support Team.
- The Customer Support Team will work with the Production Manager to asses if the collectible can be repaired locally, or if a full replacement is required.
- As it’s not cost effective to ship back to China, many people choose the local option first, and Queen Studios’ Customer Support Team will work with the first buyer to cover most or all of the costs related to repairs.
- For any unrepairable pieces, we will organize a full replacement.
- We do our upmost to handle every damage as quickly and as efficiently as possible, and due to the nature of the collectibles, we deal with each reporton a case by case base with a custom solution.
AFTER SALES SUPPORT (OUTSIDE OF SUPPORT PERIOD)
- The After-Sales Support Period is within 1 Year after product received by the customer (*Provided that the damage is not caused by customer).
- Customers must maintain proof of payment and delivery to verify when the product was received.
- Queen Studios will not cover costs or take responsibility for damages caused by mishandling.
- If the collectible is damaged beyond repair due to user error, a replacement may be available at the cost of the customer if stocks are available.
- If the customer’s product is damaged outside of the After Sales Period, or is damaged as a result of user error, it may be possible to ship back to the Queen Studios workshop or repaired locally at the expense of the customer. Please contact customer support for more information.
- Replacement parts and pieces may not always be available outside of the After Sales Period. Customers that have damaged or faulty collectibles outside of the After Sales Period should contact the first buyer to to inquire about repairs or replacement parts*. (*As each collectible is unique, replacement parts may not always be available, especially outside of he After Sales Period)
DIRECT PURCHASE FROM QUEEN STUDIOS
If you have bought a collectible from the Queen Studios Store or from our Chinese Ecommerce store, then please click the button below and contact us detailing your current situation.
NOT DIRECT PURCHASE FROM QUEEN STUDIOS
If you have not bought a collectible from the Queen Studios or from our Chinese Ecommerce store, please contact the store directly. it is their responsibility to speak to Queen Studios about damages or repairs. We will do our best to support all of our customers who have purchased from us directly. We can only support the first owner*. If you are looking make a purchase from an individual or a non-authorised dealer, we recommend that you understand the risks involved.
*The first owner is defined as the first person to purchase the collectible in a licensed territory, or through an authorised partner.
*The second owner refers to customers who have bought a collectible from the first owner.