Want to win some Queen Studios Merch? You're in luck! Pictures can mean prizes.🥳
Each month we'll have a photo competition with a theme decided by you in the Queen Studios Community.
Joining couldn't be easier. Just follow these easy steps:
1. Join the Queen Studios Community at https://www.facebook.com/groups/queenstudios/
2. Share pictures of your collectable that match the monthly theme
3. Vote on your favourite pictures by reacting to the post
4. Win prizes! 😆
This month's theme will be"Big vs Small"
The competition will start on the 28h of May and end on the 18th of June.
- The Queen Studios Community photo contest is free to enter and there is no purchase neccessary.
- Making a purchase would not increase chances of winning.
- The contest will run from the date specified on the Facebook post, and will end Two Weeks after the start date.
- The winner will be the Image or Video with the most reactions from other community members
- In the event of a draw, the Queen Studios Team will choose a suitable winner, and the Queen Studios Team’s decision is Final
- A winning picture or photo submission can only win once.
- Submitting more than one photo is allowed but this will not guaranteesuccess
- The competition will be run and administrated by the Queen Studios team
- Prizes may vary, but will be equal in value
- Prizes will be shipped Free of charge, and the winner is responsible for providing full shipping details
- The winning photo will be posted with an announcement in the group, and the winner will be contacted by Direct Message.
- The winner is responsible for checking all mail folders in Facebook for a message from a Queen Studios Team Member
- When submitting photos or video content, you are giving Queen Studios permission to re-post the images on Social media, including Facebook and Instagram
- The winning submission is void if the pictures are stolen or reposted from another persons account.
Sponsorship and Affiliation
- The Queen Studios Community photo contest is not related to or sponsored by Facebook
- The competition has been created to inspire sharing in the Queen Studios community!